The New Milford Lion’s Club will once again be hosting the 4th of July Carnival at Young's Field with the Greater New Milford Chamber of Commerce providing a fireworks display.
The carnival, featuring rides, game booths, food and fun, will take place at Young’s Field beginning on Thursday, July 5th and continue through Saturday, July 7th. Check local newspapers for specific hours of operation.
CROSSOVER CLOSED IN CENTER OF GREEN
4:45 PM I-95Van will set-up on Bank Street (near Bank Street Theater)
· Bank Street Closed to Traffic (please move cars off the street by 5)
· New Milford Lions Club Carnival opens at Young’s Field
· Women’s Club of Greater New Milford constructs giant Birthday Cake in celebration of America’s Birthday (The Green)
6:30 PM Opening Ceremony (The Green)
· Welcome from the Greater New Milford Chamber of Commerce
· National Anthem, Curtis T.
· Color Guard, V.F.W. Post 1672
7:00 PM Curtis T. (Bandstand)
Courtesy of the New Milford Commission on the Arts
9:30ish PM (Full Dark)
· Fireworks will start on Fort Hill/Still Meadow
· Patriotic Music will play on Bank Street, courtesy of I-95
10:00ish PM Curtis T. continues when Fireworks are over
10:30-11:00 PM approx. time carnival closes
· Fort Hill Rd, Peagler Hill & Town View will be closed to traffic during the Fireworks Display.
· If it rains Saturday July 7th, ONLY fireworks will be Sunday, July 8th.