Food Service Establishments

Food Establishments are required to have a yearly Food License provided by the New Milford Health Department. Any new Food Establishments please contact the New Milford Health Department so we may help you through the process.


Any food establishments or vendors that are providing food for a temporary event are required to fill out a temporary food application along with the appropriate fee.

Additional Links

Contact Information

New Milford Health Department
10 Main Street, New Milford, CT 06776
Health Department