Notifying the Public of Rights under Title VI
TOWN OF NEW MILFORD, COMMISSION ON AGING
• The Town of New Milford, Commission on Aging operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the Town of New Milford, Commission on Aging.
• For more information on the Town of New Milford, Commission on Aging civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, please see links below; contact 860-355-6075; or visit our administrative office at 40 Main Street, New Milford, CT 06776.
Title VI Complaint Procedure
Title VI Complaint Form
• A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Connecticut Department of Transportation by filing a complaint with the Office of Contract Compliance, Attention: Title VI Coordinator, 2800 Berlin Turnpike, Newington, CT 06111
• A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE, Washington, DC 20590
• If information is needed in another language, contact 860-355-6075.