New Milford Purchasing Office
Current Bids, RFPs, and RFQs
The Town of New Milford has partnered with ProcureNow and is excited to announce our transition from a paper-based bid solicitation process to a fully automated, web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system. Below are the bids and proposals currently being solicited and the corresponding closing dates for each. Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to received amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the Town of New Milford.
To get started, click here and subscribe. For more information about how to register, please see our help file here.
THERE IS NO COST FOR VENDORS TO REGISTER WITH PROCURENOW.
The exclusive means by which all prospective bidders may obtain bid packages, direct inquires, request and receive addenda and supplemental information, and submit bids and proposal, shall be through the Town of New Milford's "ProcureNow" portal.
Town of New Milford
10 Main Street
New Milford, CT 06776
Hours: Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.